Local corps protect our land and water and strengthen communities through conservation efforts including:
- Landscape construction
- Habitat restoration
- Irrigation installation
- Tree planting and urban forestry
- Energy audits and retrofits
- Community garden development and construction
- Native plant propagation
- Invasive species removal
- Trail building and maintenance
- Park construction and maintenance
- Environmental Education
- Litter abatement
- Water conservation projects
Proposition 1 and Proposition 68 parks, water, and conservation programs require grant applicants to consult with local corps on implementation projects. Click here for more information about partnering with the local corps on Prop 1 or Prop 68.
Please visit your local corps’ website for details about conservation initiatives near you.